Slider

Sunsets Galore!

Monday, February 13, 2012

A few times a week, the kids and I pack up and head to my favorite spot(hopefully, theirs too!)...the harbor!  It's a PERFECT way for us to break up the evening before J gets home. Here's the drill...drive-thru Starbucks (Nonfat Latte for me, Vanilla milk for the kids and the three of us share a chocolate chip cookie), we head to "our" spot and the kids literally run like little banshees up and down the hills, as we watch the sunset.  Well, to be honest, most afternoons I nearly miss the sunset because I'm chasing after a certain 20month old, who's usually trying to scale the stairs or climb the railings above a good 8ft drop!  Boys, I tell ya! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nessa...I love reading about your two beauties. Give them a kiss for me . Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz!! I will go sneak in and give them both a kiss, right now! Love you dearly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan