(*please excuse the MESSY house...we were still on week 6 of having woodworking done!) Hailey showing off her Valentines!
Squishy trying to eat his, before handing them out to the kids. Oh, Squishy!
BEST group of kids! I mean seriously, how cute are they!?
Michael and Andy, who Michael absolutely LOVES! Andy is SOO sweet to Michael!!!
Andy helping Michael pass out his Valentines. Although, Michael was not too interested in passing them out, so it was more like Andy (such a good sport!) getting stuck, passing our Michael's Valentines;)
The set-up
Sweet girl having a BALL!! She lives for stuff like this!
Hailey and Drew having dinner. The older boys "served" all the tables...SOO cute!
Okay, I've used "cute" one too many times for my good, I must be tired and can't think of any other words in my vocabulary. Good night. I surrender.
Only in Ladera would you find such a picture perfect Valentines party, I love it! And you made me laugh out loud, so many times I have re-read my post that wrote late at night and they even will confuse me or I will be completely embarrassed from the endless typos.
ReplyDelete