Slider

June Happenings

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

  • Bought Buddy some "undies" (I've been under STRICT instruction from "someone" to NOT use the word "panties" around his son!!  I've been around girls my entire life, this is going to take some practice!) .  Clearly, I've already failed lesson one of potty training...underwear go on your bum, not your head.  *Not potty training for a few more months, but the kid saw the darn Cars underwear and I couldn't resist;)
  • Dinner date with the Fluffies...boys' table and girls' table.  I thought I was being very "clever" with this idea...it lasted all of two minutes, when a little animal (ahem, Michael) roamed over to the "girls' table. Good idea in theory, but that's what I get for being sneaky;)
  • Must be tough to look so "cool"



  • We started off the beginning of Summer with a sleepover with our cousins!  
  • Amy was in town!  We met up for Sno-On-The-Go and a trip to the Great Park.  The Great Park would have been even "greater," had I read the website correctly, only to arrive and find out that the balloon AND the carousel were closed on Mondays...oops! Oh well, the kids still had a blast running around and playing:)
  • Hailey and Michael were asked to be a Flowergirl and a Ring Bearer in Auntie Amy's and Andrew's wedding!  Eeks- SO, super-duper exciting!!!!!!




  • Trip to WalMart while Sister was at school.  Jammies and no shoes (for Michael, that is)...we fit in great in that store, if ya know what I mean;)  Gotta love Walmart!
  • The beginning of lots of pool days...hooray!!
  • Dinner at our cousins' house!  Karis and Michael seriously crack me up- so funny together!!
  • We celebrated a fun couple at their wedding! 



  • Father's Day was a blast!  I picked up Bruuxie's for breakfast and we dined in the backyard.  The kids surprised Daddy with some fun gifts and cards.  Fun day of celebrating how much we love JP!!
  • A late night trip to Sonic with the Fluffies...we blamed the craving on Baby Goose (who we CAN'T wait to arrive ANYDAY, now!)
Whew!  We've been busy and loving it!  Summer is the BEST!!!!  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan