Good morning, Nassau!!
This was just pure comedy (still makes me giggle!). I snapped these on our cab ride to The Atlantis. What an adventure;) Almost as adventurous as our cab ride BACK to the ship.
Our pretty girl ready for another day in paradise!
Oh Granty, must you have to give us the "threenager" attitude during every family pic?? Ha!
Our happy, happy girl! Vacation does this one's soul gooooood:)
After one crazy cab ride back to the ship, we got cleaned up and ready for Pirate Night!! Just when I thought the cruise couldn't get any better, Pirate Night happened:) We ate at the Animator's Palate (same place, but different menu) and after another FUN dinner, we headed up to Deck 9 for the Pirate Party, complete with amazing fireworks over the Atlantic! Between the warm night air, the breeze, an energy-packed dance party and being with my favorite people, it was just magical (I really don't have another way to describe it). Of course, the night wasn't over yet because we were headed to the show for the night, a magic show!
This pic was taken right as we were pulling away from Nassau. You know what's crazy?? As BIG as the Disney Magic was, it was the smallest of those four ships right there. I know, right?! Our ship held approximately 2,600 people for our cruise, so I'd be so curious to know how many people were on those other cruises???
Grant missed the "show Mommy your pirate face" memo;)
Day three, that's a wrap!!!

Wowee. Excellent recap of a great vacation. You have a knack for keeping the reader interested. Too many great pics to single out a favorite. You and Justin will have to really out do yourselves to top a vacation like the cruise. Dad
ReplyDelete