Slider

Disney Cruise: Day Four

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day four (our final day-boo), we woke up sailing somewhere between Nassau and Miami:)  We spent the day at sea and kept busy on the ship.  First stop, breakfast for another round of...you guessed it!  Mickey Mouse pancakes for the kiddos;)  After breakfast, we met up with our new friends and checked out the kids' clubs.  Can the geeky/germaphobic part of me just say how much I was enthralled with the hand-washing machines at the kids' club?!  Disney was definitely mindful of keeping everyone's hands clean at all times, so I shouldn't have been surprised by these cool machines, but I was.  Totally need one of these at home:)

Good morning, somewhere in the middle of ????

They look excited, don't they!?  Well, they were...for about five minutes and then we got the text that "Grant Piot would like to be picked up at Ocean Club."  Soon to be followed by this text: "Michael Piot would like to be picked up at Ocean Club."  Ah rats;)  They liked it, but had to ease their way into being dropped off-ha.


Hailey and her new friends met up at Ocean Club for a cookie-cooking class (SO fun!).  While she was there, the boys, JP and I stopped by one of the lounges and made animal masks.  It was at this point, we realized, Grant was toast and ready for an early nap.  JP took him back for a nap, while the big kids and I went up to the water slides for a couple hours.  After the "threenager" was much more rested, we all ate lunch and then headed to the Ocean Club for a slime making class.


As you can see, this was one of our indicators he was over it and ready to sleep;)  Totally unimpressed by mask making, I guess. #threenager

At least, somebody was impressed!

The big kids and I walked to the front of the ship to check out the view


You had better believe that while the big kids did this, Mama did this!  Cheers! (Not the best pic, but they're about 2/3 of the way up the stairs in this pic)

The mad-scientist even came to make slime during the family Open House at the kids' club!


It was all fun and games until I had to drag this guy outta the kids' club!!  #kidatheart


I don't even remember what was going on in this pic, but Michael and I were laughing SO hard!  


Dinner


I'm telling you, most nights between the magic tricks from our servers or the kiddos being kiddos (six kiddos at one table), we had bellyaches from laughing SO hard!  


When asked what the kiddos wanted for dessert that night, they thought they were being so goofy and each asked for a crazy amount of Mickey Bars, so our clever servers gave them just what they asked for!  Here you can see that Hailey asked for "1,000 Mickey Bars" and Michael's sweet tooth must've been even bigger because he asked for "2,000 Mickey Bars."  What was even funnier is our new buddy Logan declined on dessert that night, so he was given a plate that said "NO Mickey Bars!"  These guys kept us on our toes with their creativity!


Somebody was sneaky and let them know it was (almost) my birthday (on 3/13)


Grant and Justin stayed behind, while the big kids and I hit up one last show (which happened to be PHENOMENAL!!!!!)  Sad they missed it, but Grant was being a good boy, but getting tired and we didn't want to push our luck;)  One last sleep on the ship and we'd be docked (bright and early) in Miami.

Who knew that saying "goodbye" to our servers (and new friends) would be SOO hard!!!  


We booked an 8pm flight and given Daylight Savings and having to get up SO early to get off the ship, we ended up getting a hotel room until it was time to catch our flight home.  Aside, from a long delay (rats!) our flight home was smooth and we pulled into the driveway with HAPPY, FULL hearts!!!  

Checking out the turtles at the hotel

He's become such a great traveler!  He watched about 15 min of Trolls and then thanks to a pretty empty flight, we had the entire row, so he laid down and slept the ENTIRE flight! 


...and that's a wrap, folks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan