Slider

Lines From "The Boss"

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I know if I don't write these down, I will forget them!  It's no surprise that Grant (ahem, The Boss) has been keeping us cracking up with his famous one-liners, but the surprise comes from me actually being diligent about writing them down;)

We were driving home from a get-together on Father's Day and The Boss barks this at me:

"Hey Mom.  Turn up the beats, would ya?"  

Then, not even three minute later he says, "Hailey?  Hailey?  I'm just so sad." (in the most melancholy tone).  Hailey asks him why and he proceeds to tell her, "Because I just wanna go to Ca-fornia."  No joke, he then turns his head to look out the car window and gets tears in his eyes.  Poor kid!  Luckily, he was over it thirty seconds later-ha!

Please don't ever stop making us laugh, you silly boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan