
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!!
Thanks for being the greatest Poppy to all of us kiddos!
I love your sharp-intelligence, wit and love for your family!
I love knowing that you and Gigi's door is "always open" for visitors:)
Hailey says she loves Poppy because "he's so funny and he gives me lots of soda!" :)
What else can I say...you're the BEST!!!
I LOVE you to pieces!
May this next year be filled with great health, lots of laughter and wonderful memories!
Thanks for being the greatest Poppy to all of us kiddos!
I love your sharp-intelligence, wit and love for your family!
I love knowing that you and Gigi's door is "always open" for visitors:)
Hailey says she loves Poppy because "he's so funny and he gives me lots of soda!" :)
What else can I say...you're the BEST!!!
I LOVE you to pieces!
May this next year be filled with great health, lots of laughter and wonderful memories!
And, if it weren't for you none of us would be here... We all love and appreciate you. Wishing you a healthy, happy year, and we look forward to sharing it with you.
ReplyDelete