Slider

Heaven Song

Monday, November 2, 2009

I came across this, "Heaven Song" (click on song title to play)from one of my favorite artists, Phil Wickham. I'm so very excited because it is coming out on his new album, which is to be released in a couple weeks. I love the fact that his music is very "simple," in the way that it's just his voice and his acoustic guitar. Growing up having a dad who played (and still plays) the guitar, it's always one of those sweet, calming sounds to my ears:)

This song sent me thinking of how temporary life, here on Earth is and all the glories that wait for us in Heaven. Although, I often think that I'm living a life full of more blessings than I ever could have imagined, I'm humbled to know that such an un-imaginably wonderful place waits for me! Hope you enjoy:)

If you have another few minutes, check out my all-time favorite song from him, "Divine Romance." I promise, it'll be worth the 4min and 4sec of your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan