One day, last week, Hailey had what I called "the day of mischief." By no means was she "naughty," just very "curious," as I prefer to call it;) Here's how her day went:
1. While playing "independently," she 'lotioned,' diapered and bathed her babies. Sounds innocent, right? Not so much! After cleaning up bottles of lotion that were strewn all over her room and rocking chair, I wondered if I was in-for-it that particular day!
2. I got out of the shower and walked into my room, to find her hiding under my sheets. I thought she was going to jump out and "scare" me or something. When she wouldn't budge, I pulled back the sheets to find her smuggling an entire package of gum into her mouth! Apparently, she'd found it in my purse and thought she needed to freshen her breath!
3. Later that afternoon, we were playing downstairs when I "quickly" ran upstairs to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer. In the entire one minute I was upstairs, she managed to climb into the pantry, get down an entire box of baking soda (economy size), two colanders, a mixing bowl and again...a pack of gum (it was on the top shelf, in the BACK of the pantry, in my defense...thank you very much!). I'll let your imagination paint you what happened next. Let's just say, it involved a vacuum and my steam mop!
4. FINALLY, that evening, as I was finishing the dishes, Hailey told me she was going upstairs to get her baby. You would think that I would have caught onto this kid, by this point in my day, but NO, I'm an idiot. Here's what I came upstairs to find:
No comments:
Post a Comment