...in shopping carts!!!
Now, I love dogs and think they are GREAT pets, but I think I may lose it if I see one more person putting their dog in the front seat of a shopping cart! Actually, I did already lose it today on a couple at Kohl's. Poor people, but they needed to get a clue! No need to elaborate on what I said, but I think they got the hint;)
Here's my issue: shopping carts are already breeding grounds for germs, without having a dog's butt sitting where I am either A.) going to put my purse OR B.) going to put my CHILD!!! I'm already a germ-a-phob and yes, I have a shopping cart cover, but I have to say this just grosses me out to the max! Enough, is enough!
Alright, I'm done ranting...off to bed I go (it's been a long day).
Here's my issue: shopping carts are already breeding grounds for germs, without having a dog's butt sitting where I am either A.) going to put my purse OR B.) going to put my CHILD!!! I'm already a germ-a-phob and yes, I have a shopping cart cover, but I have to say this just grosses me out to the max! Enough, is enough!
Alright, I'm done ranting...off to bed I go (it's been a long day).
No comments:
Post a Comment