Slider

Baby Boy Book

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My friend, Lynnae, made me this journal as a gift. After having our first babies within nine days of eachother, she knows that I always struggled with digging out Hailey's baby book to record every milestone. So naturally, she knew the perfect gift for me:)





I am LOVING this little book and keep it easily accessible at all times (therefore, I actually use it!)! I absolutely love journaling to my kids, but just always think to myself, "oh, I'll do it later." Of course, nine times out of ten, it never gets recorded! I have to say that this book has changed that! Traditional baby books are so structured (which is great for all the major milestones), but this journal allows me to record anything I so please! (ie: sleep patterns, eating patterns, weekly happenings, letters to Michael, events of our first days at home, his birth story, etc. etc.).
Don't they say that much less gets recorded with subsequent children and that subsequent children hardly have anything written in their baby books? Ha, I will not fall victim to this stereotype! I have to say that I've actually recorded A TON in this little journal:) Yay, me! (Well, first I should give credit to Lynnae because had she not given me this little journal in the first place, I probably would not be so disciplined.) ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan