Slider

Something to Smile About

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This morning, I was "lecturing" Michael about what a busy night it was, taking care of him and all. In a silly-baby voice, I told him how much "trouble" he was in for peeing all over me not once, but twice in the middle of the night and for all the times that I'd just put a clean diaper on him, gotten him almost in a slumber and surprise...he'd need to be changed again! (what is it about a clean diaper that makes babies almost immediately "christen" it in the messiest way!?)

Anyway, he must have thought my chat was pretty funny because this is what I got in return:



His FIRST SMILE!!!!
:) :) :)
So, I'd have to say that the crazy night was TOTALLY worth it;) I think I spent the majority of my day staring at him, waiting for more smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan