Slider
Catch Up
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Oh, I'm sooo behind on blogging, I can't stand it! I feel like I'll never catch up (add it to the list of things I feel I'll never catch up on, I guess). I'd say this has been my biggest adjustment to life with two kiddos. Maybe this is God's way of teaching me to "let go" of certain areas of my life. Want in on a little secret...it kills me to just "let go" of things that normally run so smoothly in my life. (ex: having an empty laundry basket, no dishes in the sink, dinners planned out the week ahead, and an overall feeling of organization in my life). I'd say a clean house, but Justin knows that would truly send me over the edge, so thankfully, that is where my dear Fairy Godmother (aka "housekeeper") steps in! I've been told to just "not worry" about those things or "give it up," but the problem is, I THRIVE on organization, so letting go of certain things is, nearly equal to walking barefoot over hot coals (okay, maybe not that bad, but you get my drift.)! I guess you could say having a toddler and a newborn has taught me to relinquish control of certain aspects of my life! I know this is just a temporary stage and really, things are running much more smoothly than I had anticipated...still just an adjustment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment