A couple weekends ago, Justin, Michael and I spent the weekend in Austin. It was a whirlwind of a trip, but a fun one at that! While we were exploring the city and visiting with our dear friends, Hailey lived-it-up at where else, but Gaga and Grandpa's house, of course! She had an absolute blast and still talks about her "slumber-party vacation" (and why shouldn't she, the girl was pretty much queen of the castle for the weekend!)! Justin and I can't thank my parents enough for devoting their entire weekend to taking the BEST care of our little Bug...THANK YOU!!!! One of the highlights of our weekend was when we were picking Hailey up from my parents, she walks up to her Grandpa (who was holding Michael) and tells him, "Grandpa, I need to take my baby home now, okay?" (In otherwords, I've missed my little bro and it's time to hand him over Gramps!) Hehe:)
Michael did phenomenal on his first plane ride, outside utero, that is! ;) The boy practically received a standing ovation for his good behavior from the other passengers on the flight each time we landed! Oh, and not only did he do great on the plane, as well as in the car all weekend, but he slept through the night, both nights! Don't get too excited though, the "sleeping through the night" part didn't last;)
What a fun weekend we all had!
No comments:
Post a Comment