Slider

Our Week In "I" pics

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Although it may look like I know what I'm doing, blogging via iPad, truth is, I have no idea! Anyway, here is one lump sum of picutre captions, since I can't figure out how to insert them individually.

I think they go something like this, in no apparent order...Hailey experiments with the iPad camera and dabbles in her abilities of a self portrait. Hailey catches Mommy deep in conversation with cup of coffee in hand, Buddy cries because no one is paying attention to him. A pup that won V's heart...don't even think we're getting' a dog, I'm really enjoying the "pets" that run on batteries (aka zu-zu hamsters and battery-powered dog). A trip to Fashion Island. A morning walk in the harbor that turned my hair into what I like to call "the Farrah"; I still can't look at that pic without cracking up! Homemade pesto (yummy Christmas gift) that has made numerous DELICIOUS lunches. A birthday party at Disney 365...rock star style! Dinner at Mr. B's, complete with a high hair derby; before you think we're "those" people who let our kids run wild in a restaurant, the room we were in was COMPLETELY empty:). There you have it, our week in ipics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan