Slider

Thanksgiving

Sunday, January 1, 2012

This year was our first year hosting Thanksgiving! I cannot tell you how many years I've dreamed about the day where I could host a Thanksgiving at our own home(afterall, it IS my favorite holiday!)! We were so happy that last minute, my sis and her family were able to join us, too! The more, the merrier:)
Baking a batch of turkey cookies for all the little turkeys that were coming over later that day;)


Doing what I do best...cookin' with a babe on my hip:) Two of my favorite things: babies and cooking= HAPPY V!!

The Meador "5"...and less than 60hrs after that, it was the Meador "6"!



Cheers, ladies!

I snuck this pic in, as my dad and Michael were snuggling together. I kinda die over the obsession Michael has over him; priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan