Slider

Week Recap 2/21-2/27

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Another weekend with GORGEOUS weather calls for extra practicing with Daddy...soccer for Sis and baseball for Bro:)

I mean, look at the ragamuffin!  Ha!!  PJ's, dirty shoes (they were clean before he left the house), smoothie and a snack.

"Dribble-challenge!"

Oh look, a ladybug on our Bug
#goodluck

Blessed to call this place home!!

"Friendly" competition

Mini-Mike Trout;) ;)

Clean up, clean up...


Hey y'all!

Michael's class celebrated the 100th day of Kindergarten by dressing up like a 100 year old person.  It. was. hilar.

Random thoughts for the week


Just when I thought this stinkin' fish couldn't trick me any more (remember the $20 fish "antibiotics" I frantically drove out to the pet store for, one Friday night, last summer???).  Well, last week, I was CERTAIN this thing was finally on its 'last lap around the bowl' (if you know what I mean...ha), so naturally I went online and found a "fish hammock" for this creature, in hopes of bringing him out of his funk.  Since, I didn't think even Amazon Prime could get the thing here fast enough (seriously, thought he was on borrowed time), I drove to the pet store and purchased our beloved "Blue Fish" his very own fish hammock.  Oh, and if Candid Camera had a hidden camera at the register when the cashier proceeded to tell me how to "train" him, I would have made myself a ton of money.  So, after LAUGHING my way out the door (now, wait I wasn't completely rude...I did wait until I was out the door to completely bust-up laughing), I went home and did what any one of you people would do...I trained my dang fish how to chill in his hammock and by golly, I have the most relaxed fish in the world!

"Nuggle me, Mama."  
#heartmelted

I snagged this pic from our school's Smug Mug site.  It was taken the morning of Dad's Day at school.  Great pic, guys!

When your brother and sister have Crazy Hair Day the next day at school, you "may" get coerced into being their "gopher" with testing out the new hair dyes...I die!


Fun times at the party store


Crazy Hair Day- 2/24

One side of his faux-hawk was green and one was blue.  His finishing touch was having me add an "M" to the back of his head;)

Cupcakes in her hair, oh my!  Pretty proud of how this turned out, if I do say so, myself:)  May I always remember the night I stayed up, hole-punching construction paper and glueing them to brads to make "sprinkles" for her cupcakes:)


These next two pics are what goes down in the back seat of the car, on the way to school apparently!  

Well, at least I'll know who taught Grant how to stick his tongue out...#blameMikey





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan