Slider

Out With the Old, In With the New!

Monday, July 20, 2009


I guess, if you could sum up our weekend, that would be it. We said "goodbye" to the Land Rover (aka "the tank") and said "hello" to our brand Honda Pilot! Before I go any further, let me just say that buying a car is (in my book) anything, but fun. Although, we went in with a pre-negotiated price and a pre-approved loan, the process still stunk. If I could sum Saturday up with three words, they would be: nerve-wracking, exciting, and exhausting! Luckily, Hailey was a complete ANGEL for the entire process! Thank you, Bug:)

However, I am happy to report that after six-and-a-half hours, only one major scene (from me), one bag of Skittles (for Hailey), a pair of ripped shorts for Justin (it's a long, HILARIOUS story that involves Hailey), eight ounces of spilled coffee (that ended up on my shirt/lap), they finally got the hint to hurry up and get us out the door in our new car!
Goodbye, Land Rover...we'll miss you (sort of) ;)

Hailey entertaining herself, while Daddy was out test-driving the new car

Hailey "inspecting" her new car...luckily, she gave us the "thumbs-up" and we were on our way!

Ready to go! (notice the way I'm holding Hailey...it doesn't look obvious that I'm trying to cover up the ENORMOUS coffee stain on my clothes, does it???)

Driving off the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan