Slider

Christmas in July??? (warning- a little sappy) ;)

Friday, July 10, 2009


So, I'm sitting here (just after midnight) in July listening to Christmas music! Yes, you read that right;) I've been doing some serious cleaning/re-organizing and came across a random CD with no artist's name, but "Jim Brickman" and "Hailey #11" was written on it. I wanted to see what it was, so I plugged it into my computer and what to my curious ears did appear, but Christmas music!

I started off with listening to track #11 and immediately became teary-eyed. I looked up what track #11 was and it is titled "My Angel." How appropriate, no wonder I was overcome with emotion! I must have replayed it 10 times by now:) The song is purely instrumental and as I was listening to it, I started reflecting on the day she was born and what an incredible little girl (with a BIG personality) she is becoming! I adore that little piece of sweetness more than life, itself!

I absolutely love the time of year that Hailey was born; in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, my sweet little angel came into my life and on the day she was born, it felt like time froze. Her birthday is a reminder to me, every year to stop and soak up the glory and true meaning of Christmas.

I am humbly blessed.

p.s. I'm off to go scoop that little munchkin out of her bed and snuggle her for a few:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan