Slider

When Will I Learn???

Thursday, July 16, 2009

When, oh when, will I learn that unless my child is A.) restrained in a highchair B.) sleeping OR C.) entertained by her father, that my "peaceful" shower WILL result in me cleaning up some sort of mess???? It is NEVER good when a two-year old tattles on herself for making a "B-IIIII-GGGG mess!"

So, here's my story and I'm stickin' to it:
Tonight, after taking Hailey to the waterpark, I decided to take a shower. Little Missy did not want to have anything to do with taking a shower, so I told her to play in Mommy's room. BIG MISTAKE! Here's what I found...


...that's right, folks! She took it upon herself, to "decorate" the laundry room with an entire box of Dreft! So much for a relaxing shower;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan