Saturday started out with a great (although, scorching) run in the neighborhood. Justin and Hailey hung out at home, so it was just me, my running shoes, and the open trail- revitalizing:) Next, we packed it up and drove down to the beach. Hailey had an absolute blast "swimming" out in the waves with her daddy. No fear in that kid, I tell ya! After naps, we headed back to the coast and drove up PCH, until we stopped at this adorable, little Italian bistro/bakery. The food was fabulous and so was the dessert!
Today, I got the house clean (and yes, cleaning brings me major enjoyment. Especially, when it's over!). The three of us ran some errands and ended the weekend with dinner at my sister's house. The girls swam their little buns off and as usual, had a blast being together:)
What a perfect weekend, huh!? No set plans, just spontaneity, good family time and FUN!
I LOVE it:)


No comments:
Post a Comment