Slider

Celebrate

Friday, October 23, 2009


Yesterday, was Justin's grandma's 91st birthday! Let me just start off this post by saying that I only hope I:

a) look as good as she does at 91
b) have the mobility and mental "sharpness" that she does at 91
c) have as great of a sense of humor at 91

Yes, Grandma Fran is quite a special lady:) Lucky for us, she moved here from Dallas almost one year ago! Can you believe that!? Can you imagine moving halfway across the country at the age of 90!? Well she did and we could not love having her here any more than we do! Hailey and I love to pick her up and take her out to lunch and of course...shopping:) It is really sweet how tickled she is by her great-granddaughter! How blessed is my little girl to have TWO such loving and devoted GREAT-GRANDMAS!?!?!?!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Grandma Fran! We love you and are so happy we can celebrate (in person) with you, this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan