Slider

Rudeness

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is up with the many RUDE people, lately, who refuse to stop to let pedestrians have the right-of-way?? When I'm by myself trying to cross the street, that's one thing, but when I've got my child in tow or am holding her in my arms to cross the street...it just ticks me off!!! I've lost count at the times this has happened to me lately.

Major irritation, here people!
What happened to common courtesy???

Okay, thanks for letting me rant...I'll quietly get off my soapbox, now;) I try to keep my blog positive, but after an episode tonight...I've had ENOUGH!

P.S. Oh, and DON'T even get me started on the number of idiots I've seen run red lights, lately:( That's a whole other blog, for a different day!

Good night! Happy Friday- now there's something to bring us all back to a positive mood!
:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan