Slider

Just When I Thought It Was Going To Be a Quiet Evening...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...Hailey sticks a darn yogurt raisin up her nose!! Yeah, not kidding, although, I wish I was! I have to admit that I didn't see it coming because she is NOT the type of kid to put things in her mouth, however, she's now apparently "that" kid that sticks things up her nose! Well, at least I have a STRONG intuition that she will NOT be doing it again, anytime soon;) Pretty much scared her to pieces! Luckily, between me "securing" her to the ground and Justin's handy skills, we successfully removed that little sucker (I almost said "booger"...no pun intended) from her nose! Geesh- never a dull moment;)

Naturally, I've spent the past half-hour quizzing her on if it's okay to put things up her nose and she's passed my quiz with flying colors! Well, passed it until she told me that only "monkeys put things up their nose." Huh?? Yeah, so now I'm guessing that she picked up the idea on tv??? Not that my "perfect" ;) child wouldn't figure this out on her own, but again...not like her!

1 comment:

  1. So, there must have been something in the stars yesterday because Mason locked me out of the house without my keys and him and Parker were inside right before we left for SD. He followed me downstairs and locked the door and then could not unlock the door. AHHH- these kids, I am telling you! Never a dull moment. My neighbor climed our balcony and had to break my screen door to sucessfully get to mason, thank god mason knew how to open the slidder.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan