Slider

SnuggleBug!

Monday, March 22, 2010

I have to say that the ultimate "high" of my day came from snuggling my tired little one. She had fallen asleep on our way home from doing errands and since it was too early to put her down for a nap, I carried her in the house, where she continued to sleep on me for a bit. I know this doesn't sound like much, but for anyone who is a parent, they know that these moments are rare and few and far between, the older your little one gets!

Naturally, the second I sat down, my womb-mate decided to "wake up" and make his presence known, but thankfully, Bug kept on sleeping right through the elbow jabs;) This impromtu snuggle time definitely made my day even brighter! Watching her sleep on me felt like the clock had been turned back three years and it was my six-and-a-half pound bundle snoozing the day away on me!

Ah, life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan