Slider

"Everything But The Kitchen Sink" Chicken

Monday, June 8, 2009


Yep, that's what we had for dinner, tonight! And do you know what? It was out-of-this world delish!

I knew I wanted to make some sort of chicken, but didn't know what kind I wanted to make. So, I basically threw everything that was in my kitchen (except the sink) into this chicken dish. This is why I LOVE to cook- there's no need to follow a strict recipe:) This is also the reason why I've yet to fall in love with baking- you NEED to follow a recipe to a tee:)

Here's my "recipe":

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- split in half and pounded thin

Next, I dipped one side of the chicken into an egg-white mixture. Then I dredged it in a mixture of Parmesan cheese and Italian breadcrumbs.

Now, for the yummy part! I stuffed the chicken with a mixture of (let's see if I can remember it all):
Chopped, fresh spinach
Minced Onion
Minced Garlic
Diced Mozzerella cheese
Diced Portobello mushrooms
Diced black olives
Dash of Parmesan
Sea Salt
Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Spritz of lemon juice
(Artichokes and sundried tomatoes would have been yummy, too!)

After all the "yummies" were tucked inside, I rolled up the chicken and baked it for 40min in a 400degree oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan