Slider

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Bug!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear Hailey,

Today, you are exactly 2 1/2 years old!!! Hooray! Just by the time I get used to saying that I have a two-year old...you will turn three! I wish I could just "freeze" the age you are at...I LOVE it! (I know, I say that with just about every stage!) Here is a tad bit of what you've been up to, lately:

  • You now weigh a "whopping" 26.2lbs. Eating is still not your favorite thing on this Earth;0
  • Your shoe obsession is still at an ultimate high! You MUST even wear your slippers to bed!
  • You're constantly telling Daddy and me "I love you!"
  • You're quite the comedian! Besides cracking up those around you, you think you're pretty darn hilarious, too!
  • Your very protective over your baby dolls and love to pretend like they're real.
  • Oh, I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE what a HUGE cuddle-bug you are. You are often coming up to Daddy and me and asking for "snuggle time." No matter what we're doing , we NEVER pass up the opportunity to hold you, smell you and snuggle you to pieces! It's absolutely intoxicating:)
  • You still don't let me out of your sight for too long (unless, you're getting into mischief, then you boldly tell me to leave the room or to close my eyes!)
  • You love to ask Mommy and Daddy for a baby brother (and sometimes a baby sister)
  • We are trying to break you of the habit of saying, "I don't like ________," when you get frustrated.
  • It's so fun watching you dance around the house
  • You think it's hilarious to run through the house naked, yelling "Nakey-baby!"
  • You're a good helper (when you want to be) ;)
  • When we leave the house, you usually have your hands full of things (i.e. purse, baby, sunglasses, Pinky, etc.)
Wow, I know there's so much more, but those are just a few that came to my mind. May the second half of your "two's" be full of new discoveries, many blessings and LOTS of smiles and laughter. I love you, Buggy!

XO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan