Slider

Say Hello To My Little Friend...

Friday, June 12, 2009

I've been wanting an ice cream maker, for ummm, pretty much...FOREVER!!!! Needless to say, I'm ecstatic about this new addition to my kitchen:) Despite the fact, that on my way home from making my purchase, Justin felt the need to inform me that he had read an article earlier in the day on "Most Rarely Used Household Appliances" and of course, "ice cream maker" was on the top of the list! How dare him try to 'rain on my parade!' Oh, and of course, after tasting it last night, he quickly let me know that this was quite possily the greatest purchase ever made;) Does anyone sense a little "back peddling" here!?!?

I made good-ole' Vanilla, last night! I'd have to say, it was one of the EASIEST things I've ever made, not to mention the clean-up was an absolute breeze (which makes the process oh-so-much more enjoyable)! I'm taking orders for your favorite flavors;)

Oh, and Poppy- I'll be by next week to share a bowl of ice cream with you;) It's only fair to share one of the first bowls with you, since I believe you gave me the "ice cream gene!" ;) My taste buds thank you for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan