Last night, the three of us ventured over to the Nordstrom Rack, after dinner. Hailey pretty much acted like a wild animal the whole time, but that's beside my point;) She wasn't being bad, just acting like I fed her pure sugar for dinner.
Anyway, as I'm over looking at clothes for her, she heads over to a display of bras. I watch her study them with her inquisitive toddler eye for a moment, then she picks one up (a rather large one, might I add) and starts waving it through the air. Next thing I know, I hear this SHOUTED (and I do mean SHOUTED) throughout the entire store:
"Look Mommy! This is for your boobies! That's funny, huh Mommy!?!?"
Yep, every eye (and giggle) in the store were on ME:) I quickly put that puppy back on the shelf and shimmied my way to the shoe department, where I could hide for a brief moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment