Hello, it's V and welcome to our blog! So after many months of thought and consideration...I've caved and decided to get sucked into the cyber-world of blogging! I figure it's a great way to "journal" our lives (especially since I don't get the "Mom of the year" prize when it comes to writing things down in Hailey's baby book.) So, without further adieu...here is our blog!
So excited that you have joined the world of blogging. I look forward to reading all the fun things that are going on in your lives and seeing pictures of Hailey!
Dear Vanessa, Justin & Hailey, You are and amazing family and we are so proud of you. The blog is just great and we enjoyed so much. Hailey is a cute and funny little girl and we are proud to be her great grandparents. We love you all. Grandma and Grandpa Barnes
So excited that you have joined the world of blogging. I look forward to reading all the fun things that are going on in your lives and seeing pictures of Hailey!
ReplyDeleteDear Vanessa, Justin & Hailey,
ReplyDeleteYou are and amazing family and we are so proud of you. The blog is just great and we enjoyed
so much. Hailey is a cute and funny little girl
and we are proud to be her great grandparents.
We love you all.
Grandma and Grandpa Barnes