Slider

Two Birds with One Stone

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today, I took Hailey down to Dana Point Harbor to walk around and enjoy this beautiful day. As we were walking, I noticed this beautiful tropical-looking parrot sitting on the railing. We stopped and looked (from a distance of course, since birds are something on my list of phobias!) and talked to his owner for a while.

Well, as we were leaving I said, "I thought we were just coming to check out the water and boats, little did I know we'd be also taking a trip to the zoo!" He laughed and as I was walking away I proceeded to open my "big" mouth and say, "Yeah, guess I just killed two birds with one stone on this trip!" Really?? Did I really just say kill and bird in the same sentence to the bird-owner? I don't think he thought it was too funny! Oh well, I guess, just one of my famous blond moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan