


Depending on how well you know me, you know that I LOVE ice cream and frozen yogurt to pieces!!! So, imagine how thrilled I was to learn that every Monday and Tuesday, Baskin Robbins has $1 scoop nights! Basically, it's just a fun excuse to go out for ice cream in the beginning of the week:) Last Tuesday, Hailey was being such a good girl and we promised her we'd go get her some "yo-yo" (her cute lil' way of saying ice cream.) Here are a couple of fun pics from our "ice cream" party. (Oh, by the way she is taking after her Grandpa and her mommy b/c her favorite flavor is rainbow sherbert! That a' girl, Bug!)
p.s. I must have been in a REALLY good mood that night because who in their right mind would let their kid eat ice cream on the couch!? Thankfully, she kept it all on her face and in her tummy;)
No comments:
Post a Comment