Slider

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hallelujah, the weekend is almost here (in 27min to be exact!) As I sit here and type, I'm sipping on a homemade mocha to get me through this last hour or so before my saving grace (aka my hubby) walks through the door like a knight and shining armor ready to save the day! I've survived the week, and we'll just leave it at that! ;)

This is right after I told Hailey that Daddy will be coming home soon for the entire weekend!! (This picture was taken right after I told Hailey that Daddy will be home soon, for the WHOLE weekend! I was going to post my picture, but I didn't think that posting a picture of me with tears in my eyes (even though they were tears of joy) was too flattering!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan