Slider

New Year's Resolutions

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hooray, for a new year! I don't know about you, but I'm welcoming 2009 with open arms! Of course, 2008 was good to us in many ways, however, it just feels good to welcome a new year. And what would ringing in a new year be without setting some goals (as I prefer to call them) or resolutions, as most would say. So here you go; here are my 2009 "goals."


1. Do a "sweet nothing" for Justin at least once per week (i.e. an encouraging note waiting for him when he gets in the car in the morning, have his favorite dessert waiting for him when he gets home, etc.)


2. Eat a healthy breakfast EVERYDAY (I have failed miserably at this, this past year)


3. Keep our photo albums up-to-date (a project I started late, last year and am determined to not fall behind on)
4. Date night once per month

5. Continue to meal plan for the entire week


6. Survive/ not lose my mind while my daughter is going through the "terrible two's" (
haha- just wanted to see if you're paying attention) ;)

7. Run at least one 5K (if I get really brave, I'd like to even try the Camp Pendleton "Mud Run," but please don't hold me to this one!)

8. Go on a vacation (doesn't have to be anywhere fancy or expensive, but our last real vacation was our honeymoon...I think we're due!) Even somewhere in CA would be great!

9. Make an attempt to get out of the house more by myself and NOT feel guilty the WHOLE time I'm gone

10. Continue to live a healthy, balanced life:) (on my list every year)


Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan