Slider

Baby Jace

Monday, July 7, 2014

My sister's fifth baby (yes, fifth) was born on September 17th!  Another nephew to love on and another cousin to add to the mix!

Thanks to my "fabulous" pregnancy-insomnia (craziest thing I've ever experienced, surviving for months on hardly any sleep), I was semi-awake when my cell phone rang at 2:23am on Jace's bday.  Clearly, my sister was thrown when I answered the phone sounding completely awake- haha!  Given Jack's crazy-scary-FAST-almost in the car-delivery, she was NOT going to "wait around" to see if labor progressed with this one;)  I jumped up out of bed so fast that I completely scared JP and he gave me the "slow down because we don't need two of you in labor, today" speech.  I have to say, it's always a little "eerie" being on the road in the wee hours of the morning, so aside from my super-cautious drive to the hospital, I actually beat John and Marisa there.  Gee, come to think of it, that's TWICE now that I've beat my sister to the hospital for the birth of HER babies!  Can I just say that walking into the Emergency Room with my brother-in-law and two very pregnant ladies on each of his side was HILARIOUS!!!!  Not even kidding, the looks and double-takes we received were priceless!  Even the receptionist in the ER had to look back and forth and Marisa and I because he couldn't figure out which one of us was the one in labor;)

Thankfully, although it was still a rather quick delivery, it wasn't THAT quick, as it was with Jack.  Once again, I was able to witness the birth of a sweet baby entering this world.  Each time I've witnesses a birth, it seems like the first, in the fact that it is just leaves me speechless to watch a tiny human's life begin...I have chills just thinking of it.  God is INCREDIBLE!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan