Slider

Tea Time

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Last September, Hailey was supposed to meet-up with her girlfriends for tea (sounds so "hoity-toity," doesn't it).  When I went to drop her off, I got conned into staying, too...and that meant Michael was having his first (and hopefully, last) tea experience...haha!!  Two minutes after walking into the tea house, all the girlies and Michael walk out in the most hilarious hats...or shall I say "bonnets??"  Justin was out of town that week and I knew I just had to tease him and text him a few pictures of Michael sporting his new look!  I IMMEDIATELY received a text back saying, "What the h*ll have you done to my son??  I'm on the next plane home to undo this torture he has endured!!"  HA!!  Hilarious  (for me, obviously not Justin!) ;)

Anyway, I was extremely impressed at how well-behaved the little mister behaved and was just thankful get out of there without him breaking one of the delicate tea cups!  Phew!!

Oh, and my lil girl...she of course, was a natural at the ol' tea time;)  Chatting it up with her pals and perfecting that pinky-in-the-air, with each sip:)  





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan