We found fancy, new ways of cruising around Target
Mommy survived a nightmare-ish 10 days of being SO sick at 34 weeks pregnant. Only perk of it was not gaining any weight past 31 weeks...seriously though, I would've gladly taken packing on some pounds, verses feeling like I was on my deathbed for over a week and a half!
I have to say this "nook" that we dedicated for baby worked wonderfully for the 12 weeks we had a newborn living in the apartment! #simpleliving
October 31st...Pumpkin City...look at those two NUTS! Love them so!
36 weeks and having "fun" with the belly on Halloween...Grant was born exactly one week (to the day) after this pic
CoZy!!
Heaven...is there anything better than having dinner (and pumpkin bread, in this case) simmering away AND having all the dishes cleaned up, hours before the meal hits the table!? If you're not a mom (Chief of Household), I fully accept accusations of you thinking I'm crazy, but trust me, it's the little things, folks!
My "view" from my kitchen sink...on this particular day, these two sat here for a LONG time, playing "school"
Don't even think I have a caption/comment for this one...
"Cowboy Woody"...don't you see his teeny cowboy hat?? Oh, my heart!
Oh yes, we tended to sick kittens. Yeah, we're sweet like that.
"Wah-you-say?!?"
A Thursday lunchdate at Dad's office. So much for all the business peeps who thought they were getting a "quiet" lunch. Yup, we took care of that, alright;) We also stopped in for a visit to Grandma Heidi, who happens to work in the building next to Justin:)
Lil Mama tending to her brother's locks;)
Good morning and Happy Halloween! I think Michael is keeping his eyes peeled for Halloween "tricks."
Haircut time! Boy's gotta look sharp when he meets his baby bro!
Holla! Can we raise the roof for building progress...actually, let's not raise that roof, it might delay building completion;)
Old neighborhood Halloween party with my "Monsters!"
Stir crazy, much?? Is it Friday, yet?? Actually, this picture was taken on a Friday...hallelujah!!
Day of from school calls for donuts
10/26...'boys will be boys' and head to a plane museum!
"Nuggle me, Mama."
Well, hellll-oooo, you big belly, you! Is that thing real??

No comments:
Post a Comment