My dear friend, Mala, happens to be an incredible photographer and took our annual family pics, last October. When deciding where to take them, we went with my favorite location...our soon-to-be (at the time) hometown! The San Juan train depot has always been one of my favorite spots and it makes for some darn-cute photo spots, too:) Thankfully, I had just come back from surviving the "2013 Plague" that struck me down for a solid 10-days. Can't remember the last time I was that sick. Started with Michael getting sick, then me and then ended with him re-catching some quick stomach bug. We were certain that living in such tight quarters, the entire family would've caught it, but thankfully, Justin and Hailey were spared! Justin was heading to Texas in the middle of all of it, so last thing he needed was to get sick! I had been looking forward to these pics, so I was thrilled when we didn't have to cancel/reschedule!
Here are a few of our favorites!



























No comments:
Post a Comment