Slider

Sprinkling Baby Jace!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

No time like the present to try and rewind the 'ol blog, ohhhh, about 11 months!  Anyway, moving on, or shall I say, moving backwards?? ;)

Last August, I hosted a super-fun "Sprinkle" for Marisa's fifth little babe, Jace, who was due to make his arrival, late September.  I'm a firm-believer that every baby deserves some sort of a welcome-celebration, so we went with a scaled-back version of a baby shower, thus, calling it a "sprinkle." ;)

My goal was to give the mommy-to-be a fun, relaxing day to celebrate sweet Jace with her closest family and friends.  We lunched at Cedar Creek Inn and indulged on yummy cupcakes and lots of laughs and chatting...what more could us woman want on a Saturday afternoon!?!?


(Excuse the horrid lighting, but let's face it, if I actually edited these pics, I wouldn't get them on the blog until 2016!)











No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan