Thanks to my sister, I am now the proud owner of the Shark Steam Mop. Ooh, how I love this little invention! It really gets my floors so squeaky clean. The best part is that it does not require any harsh chemicals...just water (and someone told me I could add a little vinegar, too). How easy is that?? I get so sick of my Swiffer leaving residue and streaks all over my floor, but not this little guy! When I'm finished I just toss the pad in the washer with some bleach and viola...that's it!! No more pricey refills to buy, either. Just had to share:)
Hi Vanessa. This is Eva, I saw your blog on Amanda's page. I have this mop as well, and I share your love for it :) I love that I don't have to use ANY chemicals to get the floors so clean. I got it first because we have two dogs, but now with Maya crawling all over the place, it gives me peace of mind knowing there is no harmful residue left on the floors.
ReplyDelete