Wishing all our family and friends a fun Valentine's Day! This happens to be one of my favorite holidays:) Why do I love it so much?? It started as a child, when my mom always had our own special plate of homemade treats waiting for us when we got home from school! No sharing going on here, people! Every kids dream, huh!?Now, as an adult it is a chance for me to carry on that fun tradition and start new ones of my own. I think the reason why I love it is because it's a chance to make those people who are close to your heart feel special. So, is it a "Hallmark" holiday? Yes, but who cares!? It's a fun excuse to eat yummy treats, give your honey an extra kiss or an extra "I love you," and best of all...make those people close to your heart feel extra loved! Who can argue with that? :)
Enjoy, your day! I will have more posts about our Valentine "week," here in the Piot house:)
No comments:
Post a Comment