Today, I had to run into WalMart for a couple things and heard the funniest conversation as I was putting Hailey in her carseat to come home. It was between a man and I'm guessing his wife. They were middle-aged and I think he was even sporting a mullet. ;) Anyway, the only thing that they had purchased was a 36 pack of BudLight. Being as it was only noon, I thought to myself, "Boy, someone is sure ready for their weekend!" But, as they say "it's 5 o'clock somewhere," right? Anyway, on with my eavesdropping, I mean story...
Man(carrying a 36pack of BudLight): "Yeah, that sure is a heck of a deal! You can't beat $14, can ya!? I mean, normally this costs $22."
Woman: "Yeah, that's a good deal."
Man: "It's definitely worth it to wait for the sale to save $4."
WHAT!?!? Four dollars??? Now, call me crazy, but doesn't 22-14=8???? Not, four! I almost turned around and offered my tutoring services, but instead, I quietly got in my car and drove away. Aww, you never know what stories will come out of a trip to WalMart!
Can I just say that I love reading your blog!?! You crack me up! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete