Slider

Valentine's Week

Monday, February 16, 2009



So, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, Valentine's Day is one of my favorites! Justin and I have now celebrated 10 Valentine's Days together! This year was one that I'll remember for a very long time! Thanks to my fabulous hubby, Valentine's was celebrated ALL WEEK long in our house!!! I felt like the most LOVED, APPRECIATED, and CHERISHED wifey around! Basically, I had a long-stem red rose, a thoughtful card and a fun little surprise waiting for me when I would come downstairs in the mornings. Here was our week in a nutshell:

Monday: My all-time favorite chocolates are Raspberry Cremes from See's. Mmm!

Tuesday: A couple of new Starbucks mugs for my morning cup of coffee

Wednesday: Giftcards to Swirls and Starbucks. Hailey and I also spent the day baking Valentine treats.

Thursday:
It was Hailey's turn, today! Daddy surprised her with her first set of golf clubs...he was VERY excited to give her these!!!!

Friday: An invitation for a "date-night" at Mastro's (and he had the babysitting pre-arranged, too!) This was quite possibly the most AMAZING dinner I've ever eaten...seriously!

Saturday: Hailey and I made breakfast for Daddy and gave him his present. Later that night, it was off to the Spectrum for a date night with my two Valentines:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan