Slider

Sweet Sounds

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yesterday, I was going in to get Hailey up from her nap and I stopped at her door to listen to some of the sweetest sounds I'd ever heard before. She was in her crib and chatting/singing up a storm! Even though I had no idea what she was saying in there, I stopped at the door for a few minutes to listen in on the conversation she was having with herself! I love the "perky", well-rested sound to her voice, which was full of inflection! It's these "sweet" moments of "mommy-hood" that I often find myself trying to soak up as much as I can.

Being a mom has definitely made me more focused on the "now", instead of worrying about the future (i.e. dinner that needs to be made, the load of laundry that needs to get done or the house that should be cleaned). I know that these moments are too sweet of a GIFT to miss and I'm thankful for each one that comes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan