...with my new faucet!!!! Here is a picture of it, above. Seriously, I didn't know I could be so excited over a new kitchen faucet, but I totally am! We've had the standard one from the builder since we moved in, but it had been starting to leak and was becoming quite a thorn in my side. I practically live in my kitchen and had been dreaming of a new faucet for quite some time. Anyway, last Saturday, Justin must have got sick enough of hearing me complain because the next thing I know he's ripping out our old faucet and telling me to go pick out a new one...HOORAY!!!! Having the meticulous attention to detail that he does, the finished product came out great...phew:) I'm seriously giddy over the dang thing! It adds a whole new look to the kitchen. I think this is the first week in my married life that I haven't complained about washing dishes;)
Slider
I'm in Love
Thursday, February 26, 2009
...with my new faucet!!!! Here is a picture of it, above. Seriously, I didn't know I could be so excited over a new kitchen faucet, but I totally am! We've had the standard one from the builder since we moved in, but it had been starting to leak and was becoming quite a thorn in my side. I practically live in my kitchen and had been dreaming of a new faucet for quite some time. Anyway, last Saturday, Justin must have got sick enough of hearing me complain because the next thing I know he's ripping out our old faucet and telling me to go pick out a new one...HOORAY!!!! Having the meticulous attention to detail that he does, the finished product came out great...phew:) I'm seriously giddy over the dang thing! It adds a whole new look to the kitchen. I think this is the first week in my married life that I haven't complained about washing dishes;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment