Slider

Fun Day!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Although, I woke up to Lil' Miss having quite the tantrum...our day quickly turned around:) Bug and I ended up having the best, most productive day, just hanging out at home.

We made a few dozen of these little bites of heaven:


Did lots of playing and reading books inside of this:
Changed our outfit, oh about 233 times (Bug, that is, not me). Don't you love the outfit, by the way;)

Spent A LOT of time giggling together! Nothing better than the deep-down belly laugh from your little muffin, right!? Seriously, I will never be able to get enough of it:)

I did plenty of this during nap time.


...and, we ended our night with meeting up with the J-man and our neighbors for dinner. The kids all had a blast together:)

More of today, pleeeasssee!!!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan