If you know me, you know that I pretty much love reality tv. I don't know why it always sucks me in, but it does. I'm not at all into soap operas or talk shows, but I can't pass up a good reality show. I guess, you could say that it's my guilty pleasure;) Trust me, a lot of reality tv is trash, but I've managed to find quite a few shows that are pure entertainment (to me, anyways) and minus the garbage. There are very few shows that I watch during the week, but it always seems that my DVR is set for something "reality." Oh well, there are worse habits out there, I guess;)
(Dad- I know you're probably cringing at this, but trust me on this!)
Anyway, just when I thought most of shows had ended and were in between seasons, I found another one:

No comments:
Post a Comment