Slider

Vacation Part 2 (finally!)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here are some more pics from "part two" of our vacation. The second part of our vacation took place in San Francisco. We crammed so much into three days, I think we literally covered the entire city! Hailey's favorite part was riding the cable cars, which she insisted were "choo-choo trains." Cable cars, trains...whatever! :) I think her least favorite part was visiting the seals on Fisherman's Wharf. The only thing she had to say (and still says everytime she sees the picture) is "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" I don't blame the kid, though! I think each time I've been to see them, the horrid smell intensifies by oh, 100!

We all had a blast together and made so many great memories to last for a very long time!

(Click on the picture, below, to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan