Slider

"B" is for Boy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Nearly, a week and a half later, it is finally setting in that a little boy will be joining our family! Of course, we are ecstatic, but wow...I NEVER thought I'd have a son! It was a shock, to say the least! I've got the "girl thing" down pat, so maybe God thought it was time to change it up a bit;) I'll trust that He knows what He's doing;) *Please, remind me of that in the days that I feel clueless about raising a boy!

None the less...boy or girl, I know I'll love my child like crazy! However, his sister may take a little convincing! As we were pulling out of the parking lot, after finding out his gender, we asked Hailey if she was excited about having a baby brother. Her exact words, "Well, I don't like that baby, anymore!" The good news is, she's done a '180' and now, is warming up the idea of a baby boy...thank goodness, as if she had a choice;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan