
So, I know I've been somewhat of a lame blogger, lately. However, in my defense, I finally feel like I'm coming back to life, from what seems like the LONGEST eight weeks of my life! Thankfully, my morning sickness(aka "ALL-DARN day" sickness) is slowly, but surely subsiding and I'm feeling as though I'm coming back to life! Praise the sweet Lord above!
Anyway, enough about me! A few weeks ago, I took Hailey to Border's bookstore for a "Fancy Nancy" book release party. If you're not familiar with Fancy Nancy, please click here. I absolutely LOVE reading these books to Hailey and so, when I saw this opportunity, I knew I could not pass up the chance of letting Hailey dress up like Fancy "Dancy" (as she calls her) and strut her stuff! It was definitely a fun mother-daughter morning!
I thought the picture above was hilarious. I didn't realized Justin snapped it, but it's a classic "I'm trying to be a patient mom, but I'm about ready to snap because you're NOT listening to me" face:) Apparently, Fancy Nancy was more concerned about putting on "lipstick" than listening to her mother;)
Oh my gosh, so cute!
ReplyDelete